Learn the art of cookie decorating in a fun and relaxed environment with Jacqui. Embrace your creative side and let your cookie decorating talents be unleashed.
In the beginner’s workshop, Jacqui will share how to bake and decorating your own beautiful iced cookies with royal icing along with tons of tips and tricks. The purpose of this workshop is to give you the confidence in decorating with royal icing and to have fun in a learning and relaxed environment.
The cookie decorating workshops will teach you how to decorate your own themed cookies.
You will learn the following:
- How to work with royal icing
- Piping techniques: piping, flooding and wet on wet
- How to look after your cookies
- Theory on cookie baking
- Trouble shooting common icing and baking problems
You’ll receive the following:
- A booklet of recipes, tips & tricks and baking basics.
- Tons of professional advice
- A goodie bag to take home
- All the cookies you decorate on the day
- No previous experience is needed.
All supplies are provided by Ovenly Love. Limited seats available.
Time: 09:00 till 12:00
Children over the age of 10 years, are welcome but will need to have there own ticket and be accompanied by a paying adult.
*If there are not enough tickets sold, then the class will be cancelled 48 hours in advance and your money will be returned to you.
*Funds can unfortunately not be returned due to late cancellations.